We can help you to resolve issues with Local Taxation (Council Tax or Business Rates) arrears, Penalty Charge Notices*, How to deal with Enforcement Agent contact, as well as providing relevant support for any other housing arrears situation.

We will work with you to identify a manageable, and mutually agreeable, settlement plan which will then be put forward for the consideration of your Local Authority (and appointed Enforcement Agents, where applicable)

*If you are being pursued for an outstanding Penalty Charge Notice and you have outstanding Council Tax or Business Rates arrears, it is important that you contact us straight away. As both issues are of great importance to resolve, Local Taxation is deemed to be the more pressing of the two to resolve first but that does not mean the Enforcement for the unpaid PCN will cease.

Reach out now for support 

If you are being pursued for balances owed to any of the following Local Authorities, we need to hear from you now, so we can resolve your situation without further delays:

Cheltenham Borough Council , Cotswold District Council , Forest of Dean District Council, Gloucester City CouncilStroud District Council OR Tewkesbury Borough Council

This must include the income of all adults living at the address
All adults living at your address will be expected to contribute
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial